About Our Products
Each organic, wild-crafted and natural plant ingredient used in our products is selected for their regenerating, anti-inflammatory,
antioxidant, purifying and moisture balancing benefits. Plants, oils, butters and sea salts are chosen for their purity, sustain ability,
biodynamic growing and harvesting methods which support local, organic farmers and indigenous cultures in fair trade. Many of which we grow ourselves at our Wildflower Farm and Garden.
All organic oils used in our Apothecary are infused with organic herbs and flowers via solar infusion methods. This is a traditional folk method that relies on the sun to naturally infuse the oil with the goodness and essence of the herbs and flowers. This creates wonderful medicinal oils that heal, protect and nurture the body and skin.
I am a female entrepreneur and the proud owner of the Wildflower Apothecary located in Sausalito, California. My 30 year background consists of being a long-time wellness practitioner, “Wildflower Spa & Apothecary” owner ("Best Spa" award consistently for 5 years since the day we opened, which I sold in 2017 and is still located in fabulous Sandpoint, ID) LMT, Somatic body and Reiki practitioner, Esthetician, Cosmetic Chemist, Herbalist, and Life-coach.
We are now an on-line and on-site business catering to clients who desire custom, organic and seasonally made skin care products......hence "farm to skin-care". Including our "Wildflower in the Pink" organic skin-care, dedicated to women going through cancer treatments. I recently added this division to our product line, as I personally experienced the devastating effects of cancer treatments that ravaged my own skin.
All WFA products are organic, wild-crafted and made with natural plant ingredient that are selected for their regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, purifying and moisture balancing benefits. Solar infused oils, plants, fruits, herbs, flowers, extracts, butters and sea salts are chosen for their purity, sustain ability, biodynamic growing and harvesting methods which support local, organic farmers and indigenous cultures in fair trade. Many of which we grow and make ourselves and are gathered from Rexhill Winery and Vineyard Estates located Newberg, Oregon where my adorable brother, Sam Tannahill, is one of the Founders.
Skin Care Ritual
• Always start off your skin care ritual with taking a full and cleansing breath allowing yourself to connect your body... mind...spirit... ♥ center.
• Morning & evening cleanse: Rinse your face with warm water, then simply apply a few drops of Wildflower Cleansing Face/Body Oil into your palm and liberally massage with upward movement onto face and neck.
• Wring out a new and clean, hot (not scalding), damp washcloth, lay over the face for a few seconds. Gently wipe face and neck with the washcloth to remove excess oil while providing a light exfoliation.
• Next, shake the Wildflower tonic before use, to redistribute oils, Wildflower extract, and crystals.
• Mist 2-3 pumps of Wildflower Tonic on to your face. After which, gently shake your Wildflower Beauty Serum bottle (you will hear your chosen crystal or gemstone as you do so) add the Wildflower Beauty Serum to your hand, take a deep breath, blessing yourself and all of life, apply with upward movement to your moist skin. Voila, you are a Wildflower Beauty!
• 2-3 times a week, use your Wildflower Cleansing Grains for a deeper clean, followed by Wildflower Tonic and Beauty Serum ritual. Also, to use as a weekly Mask, simply blend with water and add a little WF Tonic, honey, an herbal tea infusion, yogurt, or any floral water.
• Tips: Double the amount of Beauty Serum used during the day for your nightly treatment. Always treat your neck and décolleté area as an extension of your face. Always apply gentle upward movements. Always use a new washcloth for your morning and evening cleanse.